Call Center Management and Call Center Monitoring
The enhancement of digital logging recorder features, and audio logging software functions, has increased tremendously over the past few years. Now, digital recording software platforms can integrate with all common types of business telephone systems, back office databases, trunked radio and public safety dispatch systems.
Travis Voice and Data realizes that one size does not necessarily fit all, and provides the flexibility and know how to implement cost-effective recording solutions for single site agencies, as well as integrated solutions for multiple site agencies or large combined-agency dispatch facilities and call centers.
Our line-up provides flexible call recording, monitoring, evaluation, and archive solutions designed to facilitate compliance, reduce risk, increase process efficiencies, and enhance customer service. This allows us to help contact centers optimize quality of service and improve operational effectiveness with powerful functionality, including:
- Highly reliable full-time, scheduled, criteria-driven, and on-demand recording. The solution captures interactions and data from PBX, ACD, predictive dialer, trunked radio, 9-1-1, CAD, PC screen data and CTI systems.
- VoIP ready. Multiple PBX integrations with multiple VoIP vendors are ready for fast implementation of communications recording of current technology.
- Rapid access to customer recordings via a Web browser. You can search for calls by date, time, duration, channel, agent, caller ID, ANI, ALI, Incident ID, call type, DNIS, call index number, CTI private data, campaign, and more.
- Work force management solutions that take the guess work out of scheduling your agents for peak periods in your call center.
- Remote live monitoring and playback. Supervisors and managers can keep track of call center activity from their desktop PCs.
- Flexible storage capabilities. Recordings can be retained for as long as needed using NAS, RAID, SAN, EMC Center and more!
- Screen recording capability. Record multiple screens at multiple workstations. Playback can be sychronized with audio recordings, providing complete review of customer interaction details.
- Quality assurance evaluation solutions. Customizable evaluation forms, powerful interactive assessment tools, and synchronized audio and screens help increase supervisor productivity and enhance agent performance.
- Multi-media and data capture to address emerging Next Generation 9-1-1 technology.
Call center recording, monitoring and quality assurance packages do not have to be an expensive endeavor. Let us design a cost effective solution that addresses your needs with a focus on quality, optimization and growth.